|What to do if you are involved in an accident:
Facts you should know:
- Stop. Stay calm. Do not leave the scene.
- Call law enforcement authorities immediately.
- Do not discuss the accident with anyone except the police or your insurance company. Do not pay the other party.
- Secure the names and addresses of involved parties and witnesses.
- Have your vehicle towed to Lucky Auto Body Shop if not driveable. If your vehicle is driveable, see us as soon as possible.
- Notify your insurance company of the accident and that we are doing your repairs
- CLICK HERE for a printable fact card that you can use if you are involved in an accident.
- You are not required to get more than one estimate.
- You may have the shop of your choice make the repairs. You are not required to use a shop selected by a claims adjuster. However, you are required by your policy to allow your insurance company a reasonable amount of time to inspect the damages prior to repairing them.
- Only you, the vehicle owner, can authorize repairs on your vehicle.
- Repair estimates will vary. A lower estimate may not include necessary things. It's your vehicle, make sure it's repaired to your satisfaction.
- Your insurance company wants your vehicle properly repaired and you to be completely satisfied with their claims service. You have specific rights and obligations. Review your policy. Understand your rights.
- The vehicle is being repaired for you the owner. You will be required to pay for the repairs upon completion. To avoid delays, it will be up to you to secure payment from your insurance company, along with any necessary endorsements from lien holders.
- Our shop stands ready to assist you in any of these matters. We will work closely with you to minimize your inconvenience and maximize your satisfaction. This is our pledge to you.
Do not let adviser's tricks like .... * You are in good hands. * Save money in 15 minutes. * We handle your clain 24 hours a day. * Others INS companies just want to save money from their own profficts.
We are Lucky Auto Body we only concern about you and your car. We waranty the job as long as you own your car.
In case of an accident, be prepared with this handy Do and Don't list.
Do feel free to call us if you have any questions. We deal with automotive repair and insurance companies every day and would be happy to save you any undue hassle and worry.
Do Get These Facts
When did the accident happen?
Where did it happen?
Was anyone injured?
- Your passenger?
Was there a witness?
Was there a police report taken?
The other party
- Registered owner of the vehicle
- Insurance Company
- Policy #
The Other Auto
- Number of Passengers
Draw a diagram of the accident showing the direction of the vehicles involved and the point of accident. Show street names and location of street signs, stop signs, lights etc. Describe any other damage or pertinent information.
- Do not discuss responsibility.
- Do not discuss the circumstances of the accident with anyone except the police and a positively identified representative of your insurance company.
- Never give a signed statement to the claims adjuster representing the other driver's insurance company. The same goes for a phone recording. If you are being pressured, you may wish to consult an attorney.
- Don't accept a check for the repair of your car until you're sure it covers all necessary repairs. As the owner, you are the person who is responsible for having your car repaired to your satisfaction. Choosing a quality repair shop is an important decision in assuring your satisfaction.
- Don't be fooled by the "lowest estimate". There is a big difference in body shops. A low bid could reflect an incomplete job. When some items (such as alignment) are overlooked on a repair, the consequences to the driver can be serious. An improperly repaired car, especially one with heavy structural damage, is like a time bomb waiting to go off. Exercise your right to determine which shop will repair your car. Make sure every detail has been attended to and repaired to your complete satisfaction before signing any insurance company release.
- Don't allow your car to be towed to a repair shop you are not familiar with. Don't authorize repairs by signing a towing release unless you have decided to have your care repaired by the shop your car is being towed to. Read and understand all papers before you sign them.
All repairs are satisfaction guaranteed !!!
If we determine the vehicle damage is beyond the scope of paintless dent repair, Lucky Auto Body can always repair your vehicle using our advanced collision repair process.
Contact us today for a free consultation and estimate to get your vehicle back into shape.
Our staff will provide you with a repair estimate at NO CHARGE when we fix your car